NB: Click "HOME" heading when blog opens

Click HOME when blog first opens - You can then click on each individual heading to view them. ......Scroll down to view stories and posts.

Monday, January 24, 2011

New Products & Pics from Team Training Day

I was told the new product was going to be the best ever........  I know they always tell me that ...but this time...it  ....WAS THE BEST EVER !!...  very Shabby Chic -  quite french provincial  and  i just love it.

The Kelly Gang all had a great time at Team Training day .. our thanks to Debbie Dawson...   lots of fun and prizes on the day   -   My competition entry received 3rd prize   ( i actually won the count - but got disqualified due to incorrect use of product !!   ...so funny -  the scrapbooking police did get me  after all  !!)

There is a new release flyer available - give me a call if you would like to order a copy - Pictured below are just a couple of pages from the release...I will be running some of these as a workshop
 


FRENCH PROVINCIAL FRAME
  Created by Sue Smith



 
PROVINCIAL FLOWER FLOURISH
created by Cheryl Devlin



CARD ART - LOVE BIRDS
      Created by Zena Melville



 
COUNTRY PATCHWORK LAYOUT
       Created by Sonya Edwards